ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME

My name is Asia and card-making is my passion.
It brings me joy and makes me smile.

Make yourself comfortable and take a look around.

Like it on Facebook

Monday 18 November 2013

Inspired by Gingerbread



And all of a sudden I know what I am going to do this evening :o)
Can you smell the gingerbread cookies yet?
Just close your eyes ...
The smell of gingerbread baking in the oven undeniably
brings that Christmas feeling because nothing says
warmth and happiness as much as the aromas
of ginger and clove.





This card is a continuation of my previous snowflake posts :o)
with Spellbinders 2013 Snowflake Pendant.

Thanks for stopping by!

                                 Till next time,
                                                  Asya




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to hear from you!