ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME

My name is Asia and card-making is my passion.
It brings me joy and makes me smile.

Make yourself comfortable and take a look around.

Like it on Facebook

Thursday 31 October 2013

Birthday wishes


I was wondering how to make wishes on front page
look more unique and elegant. I was creating them before however
I have never tried anything that would be more complex.
This time I wonted my card to say a little bit more to that special person.
So I was changing sizes, fonts, I was rotating them left and then right ...
and this is the final result.

A gorgeous ruby birthday card with little glitter frame,
golden ribbon and beautiful wishes.

What do you think?
I hope you like it.



Please visit my facebook page or find me on pinterest.

                             with love,
                                          Asya

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to hear from you!