ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME

My name is Asia and card-making is my passion.
It brings me joy and makes me smile.

Make yourself comfortable and take a look around.

Like it on Facebook

Thursday 12 December 2013

... every little detail ... 

... to make them feel special!


To add that special touch to my gifts
I decided to make my own gift bags.




Make these adorable gift bags from scrapbook paper,
recycle old magazines or newspapers, use any kind of paper.
You can find a lot of tutorials showing step by step how to do it.
They are very easy to make.

To make my cute Christmas gift bags I used:

- basic plain wrapping paper
- snowflake embossing folder
- moonlight white ink
- white pearl embossing powder
- self adhesive snowflake pattern tape
 - hole punch
- linen twine




What do you think?

                              Love,
                                             Asya

Please visit my facebook page or find me on pinterest.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to hear from you!