ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME

My name is Asia and card-making is my passion.
It brings me joy and makes me smile.

Make yourself comfortable and take a look around.

Like it on Facebook

Wednesday 30 October 2013

About myself



My name is Asia and cardmaking is my passion. 
It brings me joy and makes me smile.
For many years it gave me a great pleasure to bestow 
my cards to my friends and my family. 
Now it is time to share my passion with other people.
I hope that writing this blog will help me 
to stay creative and mobilized, effective and inspired. 
So here I am, typing my first post,
probably just for myself
and my journey begins right now :o)

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous8:23 pm

    Hi Asya
    Welcome to the world of blogging! I have read through all your blog posts and your cards are absolutely lovely, thank you for sharing them!

    Card making a wonderful journey to be on, don't you think ;-)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah,
    It absolutely is a great jurney :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to hear from you!